The Bear Creek 150 - Panola County - 150 ACRES
* Davis Chapel & Old Panola Road - Sardis
(7400 Old Panola Road - approximate 911 address)
** Deer and turkeys on an income-producing property! This diverse tract has a little bit of everything with row crop acreage, fenced cattle ground, a pretty block of hardwoods, nice home sites, two ponds, and Bear Creek running right through it.
** It's heavily populated with deer and turkeys and is less than a 5-minute drive to the McIvor Shooting Facility & just 10 minutes to the interstate. The property has frontage on both roads, and the farm ground and pasture land are both leased separately on a year-to-year basis.
** (The adjoining 80-AC tract with lodge, lake, and shop can also be purchased with this or separately.)
* 70+/- AC with two ponds fenced for cattle with frontage on Davis Chapel and Old Panola with lots of pretty home sites, as well (see maps and photos)
* 40 acres of dry crop ground
* 25+/- acres of hardwoods
* 10 minutes from I-55
* 15 minutes from Sardis Lake & Mallard Pointe Golf Course
* 15 minutes from the Panola County Airport-PMU
* 45 minutes from Memphis
* 45 minutes from Oxford and Ole Miss
* Less than 5 minutes from the McIvor Shooting Range - MDWFP
*** Utilities & Notes:
* TVEPA electricity provider
* Fiber optic internet available with TVI-Fiber
* Community water is available with Pleasant Grove Water Association.
* Garbage collection available with Panola County Solid Waste
** annual taxes - $1,080
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated: 26th September, 2023 4:19 PM (UTC)